Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Not being paid sick pay
Hi I’m looking for advice on sick pay , I have been off work 4 year and I’ve not had a penny for 3 year due to dwp saying I am fit for work , then I applied for pip twice got scored 6 points and got refused , fought it all the way to the court and still didn’t get it , I suffer from fibromyalgia, very high blood pressure and now having my heart checked out , my husband works and it’s been my family that have helped me out but it’s getting me down worrying about money has anyone got any advice please on what I can do ? I’m currently still employed but hear nothing from my employer due to me saying I’m unfit to go back to work
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 764 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.3K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.