Losing carers allowance — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Losing carers allowance

TraceyBellDixon Member Posts: 3 Listener
Im registered disabled and my son was getting carers allowance for me but he has got a new job that takes him over on his pay by £25 every 4 weeks he works part time my husband cant claim it as he gets his state pension just seems its unfair as i still need the help from my husband and son .



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.