Council Tax Support — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Council Tax Support

AFB Member Posts: 64 Courageous
edited November 2018 in Universal Credit (UC)

I wanted to ask if my brother was awarded LWRCA on universal credit as he suffers from severe learning difficulties. I would have to apply directly to council for Council Tax Support but would they award him 100% council tax support due his disability element and would there be any non dependent deductions. Any advice or help would be grateful.



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.