Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Please help esa accused me of fraud
ESA have accused me of misrepresentation for £400 pension which had been in payment for 10 yrs and I paid tax on when they have made consistent and continuous mistakes, misinforming hmrc of wrong figures etc said I was over paid £900 last year after many complaints they agreed 1 x £12 to be paid March this year back tracked taking £40 from benefits I can’t afford refuse to review my claim for the last 5 yrs now I’ve got a compliance interview which I don’t believe is appropriate- surely they should be he’s accountable it’s making my illness worse
- 48.1K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 608 Work and employment
- 509 Education
- 926 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 573 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 681 Autism and neurodiversity
- 814 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.