Pip
Mar
Community Member Posts: 32 Listener
hi I have a question hopefully someone can help me with. I am 64 years old and I am due to receive my state pension March 2019. My partner 68 claims for us both and we get pension credit.
We have both been successfully migrated from DLA to pip both on standard daily living. We are applying for severe disability credit at the minute.
I am confused what happens when I reach pension age do I loose other benefits like housing benefit and council tax? Which we get paid for us just now.
Can anyone advise use me on this.
Mar
We have both been successfully migrated from DLA to pip both on standard daily living. We are applying for severe disability credit at the minute.
I am confused what happens when I reach pension age do I loose other benefits like housing benefit and council tax? Which we get paid for us just now.
Can anyone advise use me on this.
Mar
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 16.4K Start here and say hello!
- 7.7K Coffee lounge
- 122 Games den
- 1.8K People power
- 189 Announcements and information
- 25.8K Talk about life
- 6.2K Everyday life
- 436 Current affairs
- 2.5K Families and carers
- 886 Education and skills
- 2K Work
- 630 Money and bills
- 3.8K Housing and independent living
- 1.2K Transport and travel
- 680 Relationships
- 1.6K Mental health and wellbeing
- 2.6K Talk about your impairment
- 885 Rare, invisible, & undiagnosed conditions
- 949 Neurological impairments and pain
- 2.3K Cerebral Palsy Network
- 1.3K Autism and neurodiversity
- 41.7K Talk about your benefits
- 6.2K Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
- 20.6K PIP, DLA, ADP & AA
- 9.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 5.4K Benefits and income