Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Inaccurate PIP Decision
Hi can anyone help just over 3 months ago I had surgery that saved my life I was diagnosed with crohns disease and now have iliostomy I suffer with bad lower back pain and pains at the bottom of my feet and knees I also I have learning difficulties i was not awarded pip and the decision letter was inaccurate it was complete opposite to what I had said and what my partner had said as I did not understand what she was asking most of the time
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 698 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 750 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.