Side effects on pip form — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Side effects on pip form

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 27 Connected
edited December 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi everyone can you help. Nearly finished my pip form just side effects section. My friend who did their form said just put sides effects from medication but been on CAB site and they give an example and it says if your taking a tablet which gives you headaches but need a another tablet to stop the headaches that would go in that section. 
So basically it's not the side effects of your medication but the side effects of the medication your on for the existing condition lol hope that makes sense. Anyway any help would be greatly appreciated. Hope your all good


  • wilko
    wilko Member Posts: 2,455 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello, when filling in the form about your medication have a read of the information sheet that comes in the medication packet, it will have a section possible side effects. Read carefully and see if you fit any of the side effects, if so write these in the side effects part of the PIP form. You will have the correct spellings to use do this with all your medication using a separate sheet if needed putting your NI Number on each extra sheet and sign and date every one. You will be surprised how many or few you can identify with.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 27 Connected
    Thank you I'm a typical man don't read anything excellent advice hope your good


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.