Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi im wondering if anyone can help i got sent a pip renewal form citizens advice helped to fill it out i suffer wirh extreme depression and anxiety i never go anywhere alone and im never alone even at home i also really struggle with meeting people i tend to have bad meltdown and anxiety attacks i was originally awarded low level pip no mobility in 2016 so when i filled in renewal form i asked for home visit i got sent appointment for miles away my husband rang and requested home visit which they told him they dont do so after he argued that he wouldn't be able to get me there they said theyd be in touch ive now had a text from dwp to say they've received my report and will write to me with a decision can they do this without seeing me? Sorry for long question but id really appreciate some advice
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 749 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.