Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I’ve just got my date for my appeal 9th jan 19
Hi I’ve just got my date for my appeal 9th jan 19. I appealed out time, but have got my date. Joy !! . That’s roughly 1 year. Since my last appointment my heath has detereated quite some, I haven’t taken any advice.as yet. I have this overwhelming feeling that because I’m going alone , they will try it on. If you gt my drift. I’m a 57year old male, I’m 21 stone, 57,I have drop foot, caused bye a back opp, diebeaties. 2. COPD, a really bad back , I can’t stand up for 2 to 3 mins,I’m also a recovering addict,,I have athritess in right knee, . I got flat for 20years for my drop foot. All the other illnesses came after. They awarded me high rate care . But I truly believe I have servers mobility problems. I’ve sent them loads doctors letters. Ow I also have Siri sees of the liver. And assofrcos vassiless. Sorry it’s a lot. Regards
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 759 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.