Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
disability hate crime - what can I do?
Good morning.I had accident at work on the 09 May 2018 and I suffering a permanent injuries (multiple injuries on the both legs)I'm a disable person on the treatment process.I have serious problem with moving because I can't walk .I have a problem with sleeping because pain is very confusing.I would like to ask about the disability hate crime because I have a problem with local sosial residents.Some people residents who don't know me and my family them fallow me, neighbours talks about my a lot of wrong and bad stories and this is ridiculous because nobody from them don't know me,Sometimes I hear outside windows some hostile screams and offensive phrases.I don't know how to sort that problem because I do not want to report it to the police or reveal my name because wants to stay anonymous .What can I do?Without reporting to the police
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 761 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.