Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Hello l really need some help please as I am starting to feel even more paranoid now about like I think that people are saying negative things about certain things like dating websites and some other things having a minimum age requirement of 18 and also I feel paranoid that people are starting to say things about young adults over 18 moving on to adult services when no one should be saying anything about these things at all and I want everyone to accept these things like that whether they like or agree with them or not as I am sick of being paranoid and I am sick and tired of people saying things about certain things or everything having a minimum age requirement of 18 as it is starting to mess up my life and it is stopping me from enjoying myself too.
- 48.1K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 133 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 608 Work and employment
- 509 Education
- 926 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.1K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 573 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 681 Autism and neurodiversity
- 814 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.