Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Just to say to folks don’t give up with applying for what you are entitled to my husband has has had months of worry over pip applies April healthcare professional came out to home July told lies and didn’t discuss anything she stated on her report that she did . Asked for mandatory reconsideration and they did look at it again twice send all sorts of medical evidence however had to go to appeal sent appeal in November received a call 5 days ago saying not going to appeal award made of enhanced care and enhanced mobility backdated to April so keep at it . It’s awful the absolute lies the healthcare professional told etc I’m sure they are all not the same but so not right what is happening to genuine people that really need the help.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.