ESA came a week early, can't afford to wait till next week, due to bills — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA came a week early, can't afford to wait till next week, due to bills

Bushby
Bushby Community member Posts: 5 Listener
I too today received one weeks ESA a week early as not due two weeks till next Thursday, cannot get through to DWP always busy so read through comments on here seems I am not the only one, hope it gets sorted as I badly need it but can't to afford to have it till next week when I have bills to pay that need my full amount

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Bushby

Good Afternoon & Welcome ???

As far as I can make out this is down to a “Computer Glitch”

So people are getting their esa payments split in two “separate payments”

“Half this week & Half next week”

You need to get hold of someone at “DWP” If this will be a “Problem” 

We have got a “Helpline”
    0808 800 3333

If you have any further problems!!!!!

I would also be very happy in helping you???

With either help/support/info if required!!!!
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Bushby, it appears you're not alone: you may be interested in this similar discussion here. I hope this clarifies things. Please do keep us updated and if we can be of any assistance, do let us know.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.