Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Looking for advice on equipment and design option
I am part of a Community Group near Bridtol that later in 2019 will take over from a local school the running of its Swimming Pool which we will be accessed by the local Community . An important feature of our plans is to enable access to the pool and changing rooms and showers by persons who are not fully mobile including those who use a wheelchair and also the elderly . I am looking for impartial and expert advice on this access and equipment/design options
- 48.1K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 133 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 608 Work and employment
- 509 Education
- 926 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.1K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 573 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 681 Autism and neurodiversity
- 814 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.