Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
6 months interval jobcentre interviews
Hi Everyone ! I am on ESA WRAG for over a year and had to attend a jobcentre interview ever 3 or 4 months but my last interview was 6 months after the previous interview and was told during the interview that I will be seen again in around 6 months time.
I want to know if this is age related because I am in my sixties or is it a change in the rules for the ESA WRAG group.
Reading in this forum it appears that the interval between interviews is much shorter than 6 months.
Thank you all
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 698 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 750 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.