Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is amccardie1!
I'm a parent & carer of 3 teenagers boys, 2 of which are on the Autism spectrum. I'm also my husband's carer as he also on the Autism spectrum & I have also been recently diagnosed to have Autism too. 2 boys go to school & I home educate the youngest. So I have a non-stop, chaotic life. My new years resolution is to have a bit more 'me time' because I work damn hard & need to start taking care of myself as I'm tired of being tired. X
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 764 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.3K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.