Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
PIP and sick of it
Thanks PIP I am at the tribunal point now from feb 2018 with still no date for the tribunal and the assessment was just a joke I am at the point were topping myself is looking good as now I have to go for assessment for ESA and my PIP is still not sorted out but the government numbers look good all you get form the DWP and the rest of them is we will get to you when we get to you and with my mental health issues getting worse day by day thinking how to pay bills and pay for food I am just sick of it all.
- 48.1K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 608 Work and employment
- 509 Education
- 926 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 573 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 681 Autism and neurodiversity
- 814 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.