Assessment report — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Assessment report

Charlie35
Charlie35 Community member Posts: 10 Listener
Hi

i had my assessment report today it has no points on it for pip i rang friday for it got it today at the end of th report it says review in 1 year does this mean im going to get pip? I daily allowance i know i wont get mobility part
if so when am i likely to be paid out i had the assessment on 28/12/18

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,323 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Some where in that report there's boxes with dots/ticks. You need to compare those with the PIP descriptors to see what, if anything was recommended. They don't add up the scores in the report because they're just recommendations.

Use the PIP self test to compare and it will add up any points you may have.

They usually go with the report.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    It’s difficult to work out what your award is going to be by the acessment report, but with carful reading and basic maths you can easily work the award recommendation by counting the black dots in the report. But as always having worked out what your award may, should be you still have to wait for the official award letter notification letter.
  • Charlie35
    Charlie35 Community member Posts: 10 Listener
    Hi
    it doesnt have any boxes just says at the end of the report  Review based on the claimants circumstandes it would be appropriate to review the claim in 1 year

justification for review period

no functional restriction she is due to have counselling for her mental health and awaitng scans for diagnosis of oseteoaethritis  her functional ability may change ther

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,323 Disability Gamechanger
    Are you sure there's no boxes with dots? They are usually at the end of the report. No functional restriction means they believe you don't have any problems with your daily living.

The review period recommended doesn't mean anything because they do this whether there's points recommended for an award or not.

Of course you'll need to wait for the decision and if you're not happy the MR is your first step. Tribunal then if the MR fails.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • hansrey64
    hansrey64 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
     I had dots marked on each section then I added the points up easy to do 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.