Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Has anyone else been paid short?

spikeforhirespikeforhire Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello everyone im a newbee...please excuse any of my texts that aren't spelled properly..im not the sharpest knife in the draw......right...has anyone else been paid short on their esa..mine is usually £375 per fortnight..when i checked today it is £187...is it because of the Christmas holidays do you think?? Thanks in advance x

Replies

• Shaylea38Shaylea38 Member Posts: 2 Listener
    Hi Spikeforhire, I just looked & same exactly half of what I should have been paid, something fishy going on me thinx.
    Oh & Welcome, I'm a newbìi too.

Shay😁

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

There's nothing fishy going on at all. It's just an error made by the computers at DWP. It's happened to a lot of people and is nothing to worry about. You'll receive the other half on the date you're supposed to receive it. After this payments will return to normal.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.