PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

1st PIP assessment done

Jade08Jade08 Member Posts: 27 Connected
hello all, 
 I had my first assessment yesterday, she was nice the assessor. She didn’t want the extra information I had for her. she said GP sent in pages and pages. She then throw me and said people are much worse. 

Anywayshe was nice but my partner and I are really worried.

on a positive note thank you to Poppy and others, you were all correct, “ know your descriptor and have 2-3 examples.” The assessment only lasted 40 minutes and 15 was spent doing ID check and explain what will happen. 

Replies

• jnljnl Member Posts: 6 Listener
    Hi, it’s nerve racking. I had mine this morning it lasted an hour and a half. All we can do is wait I suppose 
  • wilkowilko Member Posts: 2,289 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello,you wonder how you did,well Monday or midweek phone DWP and rearequ a copy of your acessment report it takes about 14 days to arrive once requested on receiving the report you can work out what your award may should be. But you still have to wait for the official award letter.
  • Jade08Jade08 Member Posts: 27 Connected
    Nothing from DWP rang Monday nothing, called today I told them it's been 18 weeks since I applied , assessment was done in January . 
    Then I was informed they lost my claim, case paper hence why no decision has been made. I've been told the Will they will look into it. 
    Not sure if to laugh or cry
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,942

Scope community team

Hello @Jade08, this must be very frustrating. Have they given you a time-frame within which you can expect some response?
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
  • Jade08Jade08 Member Posts: 27 Connected
    Sorry Adrian just saw your message,, I was abit down so never logged on...  I started my MR straight away and got letter today with correct award.   thank you
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 7,942

Scope community team

edited June 2019
    Please don't apologise @jade08!
    I'm sorry you've been feeling down, is there anything we can help you with and are you getting much support?
    Really pleased you've received your correct award! A bit of a wait but a great result. :)
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
Sign in or join us to comment.