Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Scored o in assement
my son is 18 he has ptsd and behaviour problems he has no edcaution since age of 14 he was getting disability living allowance from been 14 because of his condition but he has assement at pip and scored none because they said he can walk make food and wash himself but he clearly stated to the guy who did the assment he couldn’t get a bath and he carnt cook because he fotgets thiings he set microwave on fire because he put a cardboard box in 4 5 min I know my son and no his condition but I would rather not say to much on here but he ain’t had it easy and it left him with ptsd I really need to appeal as my son is not capable of going to work with his anger
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.