Universal Credit wants unfit for work from my son — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Universal Credit wants unfit for work from my son

julez5 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited January 2019 in Universal Credit (UC)
Im just wondering if anyone knows why uc are wanting a unfit for work my son whose 20yrs old on pip has learning difficulties,autism and at college 3times a week,i think its disgusting they have stopped his money after paying him twice,my son is not unfit he has disabilitys and i think  the way hes being treated on uc is not right,anyone any advice please.



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.