New claim — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

New claim

Im in the support group and on cb esa.
My hubby used to work 16 hrs a week but ive fallen and was alone at the time.
My hubby used to be on my claim and we got ir esa .
My hubby doesnt want to leave me alone so ive applied for him to go back on my claim.
Whats the rate for a married couple if on ir esa.
Ive received a text message from dwp stating they will be in touch within the next 2 weeks.
Just wondering what we might get if hes allowed to go back on my claim 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.