Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi..I was awarded the daily living component of p.i.p but am now taking this to a tribunal..it is so contradictive as I was awarded alot of daily living points, which all involved my lack of mobility etc and aids I have had to have put in my home to help me but yet my mobility is fine, I also asked for a 2nd opinion when I applied for a blue badge as the first 'professional who assessed me was such a liar..and no way was I having that, so since been awarded blue badge for 3yrs without mobility side of P.I.P..but yes am fighting that..so please don't let these people win..I am a 48yr old woman and this is the last thing I thought I would be fighting for, but nobody is going to insinuate I am a liar..so please fight on xx
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 269 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 705 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 952 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.