Hi, my name is jellybellybigbelly! — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Hi, my name is jellybellybigbelly!

I think you would need to seek an employment solicitor who specialises in disability discrimination.  They in turn will help you prove you have disabilities or advise where to obtain the relevant information from.

Always check out your chosen solicitor on the SRA website.  There's a lot of sharks out there.

Good luck!



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.