Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is jellybellybigbelly!

I think you would need to seek an employment solicitor who specialises in disability discrimination.  They in turn will help you prove you have disabilities or advise where to obtain the relevant information from.

Always check out your chosen solicitor on the SRA website.  There's a lot of sharks out there.

Good luck!


Sign in or join us to comment.