My son's changing benefits — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

My son's changing benefits

wendival Member Posts: 3 Listener
edited January 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi my son had a letter saying that from feb13 due to changing benefits we sent the form back which they received. 6 dec 18  he has been paid 221 pounds every 2weeks he’s been on Dla middle band till october2017 then pip high band I have been told getting even though I be getting career allowance  and he lives at home with me becarce he is single  he should get 17 pound a week back dated from feb 2013 not got this yet but have phoned them and they say he has a clame and should get his money by feb 6 any body have any advice as people on hear are saying you have to live alone



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.