Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Q. i need your help to find a specific part of a document. I would like to find out How to migrate from DLA PiP to Universal Credit. I was forced to go onto Univetdsl Credit. Because they took away the ESA by stealth. However they say that UC gives you all thesame benefits but this is not true. I would be so grateful if you could assist me in finding the section of the rules that relate to migrating fŕom DLA PIP to UC and Disability awards. I am limited in what i can do because of my phone credits and the tarrif. I am unable to make my way to the library at present because i am not well. In any case i am unable to find the part of the legislation i am looking for can you please help? I Thank You
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.