Wait time for PIP/AR1 in Lincoln? — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Wait time for PIP/AR1 in Lincoln?

Shane
Shane Member Posts: 4 Listener
edited January 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I sent my AR1 review form back on Jan 3rd 2019 and still heard nothing back, does anyone know how long the DWP are taking in the Lincoln area? Some people say they are getting texts to inform them that the form has been received, but I have not even had a text. I have chronic depression and although it has nothing to do with my PIP as my award is based on my physical limitations, it is making me more depressed worrying about it.

Also, are most people having to go though a face to face after submitting the review form? I don't believe that I should have a face to face as my condition is slowly degenerative and I am in my mid 60's and although I am in more pain, my limitations have not really changed that much which is what I believe PIP is based on and I reported back on the form words to that effect, but I have read some horror stories about assessors lying on the reports. Anyone any info please?

Thanks.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.