Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Maca!
Hi all,ive just got the results of a MRI i had last week for severe lower back pain,ive had a bad back for quite a few years but the last 9 months its more and more persistent,a few weeks ago my right foot went numb so my GP sent me for a MRI,i got the results today and was also told i need back surgery or it will only get worse,ive got 2 weeks to decide if i want the surgery,but i dont understand the results,can anyone explain them a bit simpler.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.