Something does not feel right — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Something does not feel right

jumbo66 Member Posts: 6 Listener
Hi there first time asking for any help but have been reading this site for a long time, anyway if someone can help me I would be great full after a work accident in1994 I was told to claim invalid benifit which I received then that migrated to incapacity benifit which in turn I was migrated to esa in march of 2013 ,as from the year 2000 I claimed industry injuries benifit at 30 per cent I had also been receiving dla from 2012 at both highest rates, my wife reduced her working hours from full time to 21 hours per week to take care of me ,but she did not apply for careers allowance or any other benefits up to this date, so I received the esa3 form filled it in sent my wife's payslips off which after every thing taken off she got £150 a week ,this week I received a reply saying we were not entitled to back payments because of my wife's wages and the industrial injurys we received .if we are not entitled then that's fine with us but something just doesn't seem right to me has they have not mentioned on the form anything about the dla I was receiving,sorry it's long but try to put all the facts down so if anyone can comment I would appreciate it regards jumbo



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.