After assessement — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

After assessement

I am getting ESA from last 3 years and PIP from 9/01/2017 through tribunal and for ESA my assessment was in early December 2018 and i went to that assessment then they wrote me again after 10 days that you didnt attend the assessment i called assessment centre and they said you did attend but we lost the record on our computer so you need to attend again then on this community some one guide me to ring DWP and make a complaint which i did and they said decision maker will call you then i received a call from DWP and she said that assessor who did my assessment was not qualified so you need to go for another assessment and a qualified doctor will assess you when i went to 2nd assessment there was no qualified doctor there was again a nurse and i have so many issues with my health she wrote in my assessment report that i am fit to work which is 110% lie.
I had a heart heart attack,I am diabetic,i have atharits on my neck i have anxiety and depression,i have bladder problem,i have eisedity problem,i have prostate cancer my finger gets jam lot of other issues and that qualified nurse says i am fit for work in her assessment how many medications i am taking it doesnt mean anything to them today i received a call from DWP and they said we cant pay you ESA till the decision is not made after my assessment they have not paid me from last 3 weeks how do i survive and where i should go please help me they have gone crazy and mad 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.