After assessement — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

After assessement

paul93
paul93 Community member Posts: 69 Connected
I am getting ESA from last 3 years and PIP from 9/01/2017 through tribunal and for ESA my assessment was in early December 2018 and i went to that assessment then they wrote me again after 10 days that you didnt attend the assessment i called assessment centre and they said you did attend but we lost the record on our computer so you need to attend again then on this community some one guide me to ring DWP and make a complaint which i did and they said decision maker will call you then i received a call from DWP and she said that assessor who did my assessment was not qualified so you need to go for another assessment and a qualified doctor will assess you when i went to 2nd assessment there was no qualified doctor there was again a nurse and i have so many issues with my health she wrote in my assessment report that i am fit to work which is 110% lie.
I had a heart heart attack,I am diabetic,i have atharits on my neck i have anxiety and depression,i have bladder problem,i have eisedity problem,i have prostate cancer my finger gets jam lot of other issues and that qualified nurse says i am fit for work in her assessment how many medications i am taking it doesnt mean anything to them today i received a call from DWP and they said we cant pay you ESA till the decision is not made after my assessment they have not paid me from last 3 weeks how do i survive and where i should go please help me they have gone crazy and mad 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,352 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

I'm assuming you've been found fit for work and the call you received today was to tell you the decision and to say your payments have now stopped, is this correct?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Dotty123
    Dotty123 Community member Posts: 492 Pioneering
    Can’t we the ones suffering homeless because of this do something it’s disgusting the way they treat us lies told reports not being used we arnt liars I’ve been ill over this many others to they fail anyone then if they go tribunal you starve lose home why does this happen poppy x
  • paul93
    Yes she said that decision has not been made so as long decision is not made they will not pay me but how i will survive without money poppy
  • paul93
    What other way is left for me

• poppy123456
    Sorry, i don't understand. If a decision hasn't been made then why have your payments stopped?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • paul93
    Exactly it never happened before 
  • Dotty123
    Hi Paul if decision not made they pay you till then I’m waiting my outcome but still getting paid 
  • paul93
    They have no right to stop my payment unless they provide me something in writing which they didnt

• Dotty123
    Can will sort it for you everyone else getting paid 
  • paul93
    Please do if you can
  • poppy123456
    If a decision hasn't been made then payments will continue. Are you sure you weren't told you've been found fit for work during the phone call today? In your post above you said you've been found fit for work, how do you know this?
  • paul93
    That was the medical assessment report from the nurse not from DWP
  • Dotty123
    Hi poppy what number do they ring you on after assessment there’s I mean thank you how are you well I hope xx
  • paul93
    I am getting standard rate of PIP
  • paul93
  • poppy123456
    paul93 said:
    That was the medical assessment report from the nurse not from DWP
    You said you received a phone call today, who was this from and why were you called?
  • poppy123456
    Dotty123 said:
    Hi poppy what number do they ring you on after assessment there’s I mean thank you how are you well I hope xx
    They don't always ring you, i've never been rang after an ESA assessment. I've come to the conclusion that if they call you after an ESA assessment then it's more than likely bad news. If they do ring you then it depends what number they have down for you.

I'm plodding along, thank you. Hope you're as well as you can be!?
  • paul93
    It was change in circumstances which i told them by phone i went to India with my relation and got married because alone living here was very difficult for me so they said when your partner will arive here inform us which i did but they couldnt understand her visa because i am German and my partner has the same right as me to live here and for the public funds then DWP lady said everything is ok with your partner but we need to wait for your medical assessment and for the decision from the decision maker and we cant pay you 
  • poppy123456
    Oh i see. I'm afraid i have no idea why they have stopped your payments in this case. Maybe a visit to your local advice agency for expert advice is a good idea.
  • paul93
    What type of advice agency

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.