Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
ESA and PIP reassessment
I am 65 in July 2019 - I have been in receipt of esa support for 5 years, I was reassesed in 2018 and continued and will be re assesed again in 2020 - I have been in receipt of PIP for 6 years and I am due a reassement in 2020 - I was paper assessed in 2018 and was informed I was getting the correct amount (high rate mobility and standard rate care) and was told I would be contacted nearer my 2020 renew date for reassesment. They are so far behind with assessments that I fear they may well stop my pip before they have a chance to reassess. Does anyone have any experience of these reassessments?
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 269 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 705 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 952 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.