Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Art Therapy and Disability
We're currently carrying out market research to gauge whether there would be an interest in a wheelchair add-on tool allowing individuals with paralysis to create art!
We are students at the University of Brighton, working on a live project with our clients who have created a device, successfully used with an MS sufferer who suffered with paralysis from the neck down, allowing him to create works of art.
We've created a survey to collect data, please if you get 2 minutes could you fill it out, anything you have to say would be extremely helpful for us!
Please follow the link below.
- 53.9K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 153 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 791 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 290 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 686 Chronic pain and pain management
- 704 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.