Hellllp — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hellllp

cancan
cancan Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Any advice anyone, sorry long winded, I've recently had a review for pip and received my full report, sadly this was not a true reflection on the events of the f2f in any way (this included apparently a laying down test a) there wasn't even a couch in the room b) not a chance of be able to lay down and get back up) on discussing the results with a disabled friend who had an assessment at the same centre but 3 months prior it seems there were similarities, may I add my friend has completely different disabilities to myself so would expect our reports to differ slightly....they don't bar a couple words they are identical, from the physical that didn't happen through to the events during the assessment as in behaviour, coping etc, I understand terminology may be similar but near on identical reports, this obviously needs to be investigated further as not only were there lies in both reports they are literally copy and pasted answers, who do  I turn to in order to flag this fraudulent assessor? 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,330 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Any complaints about the reports should be sent to the health assessment providers. DWP won't be interested in any lies that's in the report.

Once a decision is made, if you're not happy then you have 1 month from that date to request the MR would should be in writing.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • pixie61
    pixie61 Community member Posts: 67 Courageous
    I wrote to Capita who were the ones who did my assessment. All lies, like you said, I also felt I was discriminated against for being disabled! Anyway, I’m still waiting to hear back from them, there’s a surprise there then ?. I’m having to go to tribunal now, such a nightmare, definitely not what we need when life is a struggle as it is for us!  X

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.