If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


cancancancan Member Posts: 1 Listener
Any advice anyone, sorry long winded, I've recently had a review for pip and received my full report, sadly this was not a true reflection on the events of the f2f in any way (this included apparently a laying down test a) there wasn't even a couch in the room b) not a chance of be able to lay down and get back up) on discussing the results with a disabled friend who had an assessment at the same centre but 3 months prior it seems there were similarities, may I add my friend has completely different disabilities to myself so would expect our reports to differ slightly....they don't bar a couple words they are identical, from the physical that didn't happen through to the events during the assessment as in behaviour, coping etc, I understand terminology may be similar but near on identical reports, this obviously needs to be investigated further as not only were there lies in both reports they are literally copy and pasted answers, who do  I turn to in order to flag this fraudulent assessor? 


  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger

    Any complaints about the reports should be sent to the health assessment providers. DWP won't be interested in any lies that's in the report.

    Once a decision is made, if you're not happy then you have 1 month from that date to request the MR would should be in writing.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • pixie61pixie61 Member Posts: 67 Courageous
    I wrote to Capita who were the ones who did my assessment. All lies, like you said, I also felt I was discriminated against for being disabled! Anyway, I’m still waiting to hear back from them, there’s a surprise there then 😡. I’m having to go to tribunal now, such a nightmare, definitely not what we need when life is a struggle as it is for us!  X
Sign in or join us to comment.