PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

How long? What happens? Pip

meandmine30meandmine30 Member Posts: 21 Connected
I've done a change in circumstances, worsening condition form that they received my form 3 weeks ago. 

Tbh I'm not really sure what happens now? How long will it take? Do I have a f2f? 

Any advice much appreciated 

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

The process will be the same as the first time you applied. You will need evidence to support your claim because they very rarely contact anyone. Expect another face to face assessment because most people have them.

There's no time scales to how long the process takes. Backlogs is just part of the reason for delays.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • meandmine30meandmine30 Member Posts: 21 Connected
    I have had reviews already, this is just the first time reporting a worsening in condition so I sent all the evidence I could get my hands on! Still haven't heard anything though. Do you think it's worth phoning them? 
Sign in or join us to comment.