How long? What happens? Pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How long? What happens? Pip

meandmine30
meandmine30 Community member Posts: 21 Connected
I've done a change in circumstances, worsening condition form that they received my form 3 weeks ago. 

Tbh I'm not really sure what happens now? How long will it take? Do I have a f2f? 

Any advice much appreciated 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,338 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

The process will be the same as the first time you applied. You will need evidence to support your claim because they very rarely contact anyone. Expect another face to face assessment because most people have them.

There's no time scales to how long the process takes. Backlogs is just part of the reason for delays.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • meandmine30
    meandmine30 Community member Posts: 21 Connected
    I have had reviews already, this is just the first time reporting a worsening in condition so I sent all the evidence I could get my hands on! Still haven't heard anything though. Do you think it's worth phoning them? 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.