Experiences of parents with physiotherapy at managing the needs of their children with CP
My name is Megan Taylor and I am a third-year undergraduate physiotherapy student at York St John University. My research project is being supervised by Dr. Charikleia Sinani, a senior physiotherapy lecturer at the university.
I am interested in investigating parental experiences of physiotherapy services for their child with cerebral palsy. The study involves completing an anonymous online questionnaire that should take no longer than 15-20 minutes to fill in.
If this is something you feel you would like to participate in, please follow the link to the research information sheet which provides detailed guidance on the project and participant eligibility.
Thank you for considering participating in my research.
- 53.9K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 153 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 791 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 290 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 686 Chronic pain and pain management
- 704 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments