PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Will it matter

EllieStar1989EllieStar1989 Member Posts: 45 Connected
when I applied for my pip appeal I requested an all female panel because I was abused by my ex husband and struggled Being around men. This was October 2017 now the courts tell me they would have had a date for me already but they are struggling to get an all female panel would it matter if I told them that this no longer matters yes being around men will be hard for me but the stress of waiting for this tribunal is too much for me 

Replies

• michfinchmichfinch Member Posts: 173 Pioneering
    I’ve i’ve asked for someone on the panel who has experience of Epilepsy - they’ll probably think I want someone biased....
  • CockneyRebelCockneyRebel Member Posts: 5,257 Disability Gamechanger
    when I applied for my pip appeal I requested an all female panel because I was abused by my ex husband and struggled Being around men. This was October 2017 now the courts tell me they would have had a date for me already but they are struggling to get an all female panel would it matter if I told them that this no longer matters yes being around men will be hard for me but the stress of waiting for this tribunal is too much for me 
    I would suggest that you ring the tribunal clerk and give your reasons
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
Sign in or join us to comment.