Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
I haven't received any contrbition based esa since Feb 2017 when after my assessment they decided I was fit for work joke. Did the Mr and all the appeals at court. Took over 14 months. Then was advised to claim uc was getting nothing at the start as my wife works then was sent for assessment and was found unfit to work so for the last 6 months I have been receiving benifit of different amount due to my wife's earnings. Recently revived note that my claim for uc is affected by my esa benifit I haven't received any esa benifit from Feb 2017 apart from they say they paying ni contribution. So how does this affect my uc.
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 610 Work and employment
- 511 Education
- 930 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 683 Autism and neurodiversity
- 815 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.