Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi can anyone tell me if I am getting the correct benefits,I get ESA Contribution Based,I get Severely Disabled payment and Disability Income Guarantee/I am in the support group, I also get the lowest element of PIP Daily Living component as I live alone and care for myself, I am confused as I have read on this site ,That you can only get these elements if you are on the Work Related element of ESA I was awarded these until April 2019.so I am now getting over anxious again as I will l prob be called for a medical by ESA and Pip, soon.I am trying to prepare myself, (As if any one can I am already sick with sorry and anxiety,please any help will be much appreciated,regards to all , so good to have a forum to ask
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 757 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.