Benefits assessment — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Benefits assessment

jlo Member Posts: 13 Connected
edited March 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
my daughter is 27 & now has to contribute towards her care. is it right the council can take all her care component from her Pip plus her ESA?



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.