.pip claim? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

.pip claim?

steve69 Member Posts: 30 Connected
edited March 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Falling apart ...i have a bulging sequestration and disc excrusion which is pressing on my nerves and hip arthritis.Difficult to walk some days.Is it worth claiming.I also take morphine and gabapentin for the pain.Thankyou



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.