Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Pip assessment, when do we let them know?
Hello My husband had his pip f2f assessment a couple of weeks ago. I requested the assessment report from DWP it's full of lies, discrepancies and gone against the medical evidence. He was recommended 0 points on everything. I have all the medical evidence to support his diagnosis of epilepsy, anixty depression andbhow it affects his day to day life. When I phoned DWP for the report the person I spoke to said if we're not happy with the report to wait for the decision to be made so I had a feeling it was a bad report ?. I was just wondering should I contact DWP to let them know that we're not happy with the report as still awaiting the decision?
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 303 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 706 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.