Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I have no pituitary gland or hypothalamus as a result of a large brain tumour
I no longer produce testosterone or oxytocin and recieve injections every 10 weeks to supplement the testosterone. I also have diabetes and various other issues including the damage caused by a massive stroke in 2015 I am 44 and my poor wife has to suffer a sexless relationship despite our mutual love! I am concerned that eventually she will find it to tempting to have a full relationship with someone else! I can't Increase my testosterone and oxytocin isn't available for me.....what can I do?
- 49.2K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 135 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 656 Work and employment
- 525 Education
- 964 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 924 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 244 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 248 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.4K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 585 Chronic pain and pain management
- 648 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 702 Autism and neurodiversity
- 840 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.