help with social services for funding — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

help with social services for funding

TimP Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi, I'm looking for help when dealing with social services. My partner and her disabled son are moving in with me, shes' pregnant and although my house is bigger than hers it still needs adaptation so we're in talks with social services etc..  They are being a unreasonable when it comes to the help we need. First by looking at alternative housing which for us isn't an option and now by suggesting unrealistic adaptions. I feel that they might be under some kind of money saving protocol so im just looking for help from anyone whose been in the same situation.  Is there any rights or demands that we can make as obviously moving in time is a major factor now as my partner becomes more heavily pregnant, thanks. 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.