Creative coffee morning at Tate for parents & carers of D/deaf, disabled & neurodiverse young people — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Creative coffee morning at Tate for parents & carers of D/deaf, disabled & neurodiverse young people

JimBeck
JimBeck Member Posts: 3 Listener

Parents and carers of D/deaf, disabled and neurodiverse children & young people are invited to join A New Direction at I Am Tate Exchange Festival for a creative and inspiring coffee morning.

Find out more & book here: http://bit.ly/iamcoffeemorning 

I Am At Tate Exchange Festival is an ambitious partnership between A New Direction, Tate Exchange and 25 special schools from across London. The festival works to advocate for richer cultural opportunities for D/deaf, disabled and neurodiverse children and young people, while celebrating their creativity and making disability more visible in London’s cultural venues.

The morning is a chance for parents and carers to come together in a relaxed and friendly environment to:

• Take part in some creative activities

• Hear some interactive ideas for engaging your children in the Tate gallery

• Find out more about I Am At Tate Exchange Festival and see some of the fantastic work done by students

• Help A New Direction to build the family engagement element of our programme

We look forward to welcoming you! [edited by moderator]

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.