Universal credit — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Universal credit

Murphy1926 Member Posts: 36 Listener
edited March 2019 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hi I'm on esa in support group but I don't get sdp,I get dla higher mobility.just been offered sheltered accommodation and was moving for support from my son but will be going to another authority been told I will lose money going over to universal credit.any advice would be appreciated. Thanks



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.