Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Bizarre pip assessment
Whats happened today for my pip assessments is BIZARRE! My PIP assessors a total idiot! Was supposed to have a home assement today. When assessor didnt turn up i phoned the main centre and was told that she HAD visited and HAD done a full assessment today!?when i informed them that she hadnt they didnt seem to believe me and said they would phone me back. Later they phoned back and said the assessor had gone to a house and done FULL assessment because that person had said they were me?. Some data protection NOT! Why didnt they ask for i.d? And discussing all my private medical history with a stranger who's pretending to be me is not right!?the assessor didnt even realise and SUBMITTED the report! If it wasnt for me phoning up they wouldnt have known about this HUGE mistake!im very ill and dont need this stress ive already had assessment for esa so why do i need another! Just shows what incompetant people they have as assessors. All assessors care about is being PAID! Im now having to wait for another appointment hopefully with someone else as she should be sacked for total incompetance!
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.